Thursday, September 13, 2007

Gardening


We have been looking for tomato plants but couldn't find any. Hoping for tomatoes and green pepers, we went to the market and searched for the seeds and then looked for pots to plant in. When we got home, our landlord gave us some potting soil and Elder Morgan planted four pots. We have put them on our porch the goes around our apartment on two sides. We have no idea if we can grow these plants here. We can't see any reason why they won't grow, it's warm and moist with 90 degrees and 90 percent humity.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you are having fun. Good luck with your gardening. If anyone can grow tomatoes in Cambodia, I am sure you can!
Also, I had pictures of Peter and Abby Printed for you. I will mail them. I don't think the quality from the internet is very good.

Max and Deborah said...

Do you get 8 hours of sun? Dad just can't live with out some type of garden. I bet you can get some tomatoes out of that plant.

Tammy said...

It wouldn't be right if Dad didn't have something growing! Many fond memories (and not so fond, but just as fun) revolve around that garden! I'm glad you have found a way to keep Dad busy! I think you are right they may very well grow better there than in the states!

Christine & Crew said...

First a pet, then a Harry Potter book, now a garden. What's next? This is not the mission Matt is serving. I guess there are certain privileges that come with seniority. Love you.